We've recently bought an RF600VPN. However, we didn't get the DMZ to work. Do you have an example how to install a server in the DMZ-area in order to make it publicly available? Currently we need to make a HPPTS-server publicly available.Here is what you need to do:
1) Configure DMZ with a private IP (i.e 192.168.3.x)
2) Put your Web server on DMZ and make sure the subnet and default gateway are setup properly.
3) Define the DMZ network and the Web server in Network Definition.
4) Configure Masquerading rule for DMZ ->Wan.
5) Configure DNAT to map the public IP to the private IP on the DMZ.
6) Configure packet filter rules for DMZ to go out and for Internet to come in to access your Web server.