Up2date services fail to upgrade:Here is a couple things to try regarding the Up2date service:
1) Check if the timeout for WebAdmin is higher than the time which is needed for the update. Just set the time in WebAdmin high so it does not timeout during the Up2date process. Click on System->Settings and change the "Time before automatic disconnect" to a higher value (set it to 3000)
2) If step 1 does not work, then you need to use SSH (secure telnet) to login as loginuser and then enter a password of admin.
- Then type su as superuser at the next prompt.
- Type the password of admin at the prompt.
- Type "aus" to start the download procedure.
- Type "ainstall" after the download is finished.
This installs the updates.