Throughout the day the Proxy Server drops the Internet connection and then sometimes fails to reconnect for up to 30 minutes, How can I troubleshoot this problem?Capture all the messages that are coming out of the command port on the proxy server and email the logfile to email@example.com
Here is how you capture the messages:
1) Connect a PC com port to the command port on the Proxy Server
2) Run hyperterminal and setup baud rate to 19200, no flow control
3) Connect hyperterminal to listen on the com port
4) Make sure messages are showing on the terminal
5) Start the capture by click on Transfer and Capture Text in hyperterminal
6) Let it capture for the entire day and email us the captured log file.
When the problem occurs, do you need to reboot (power off/on) the proxy server in order to get things working again?