It seems that the disk space used for logs is full. I keep getting the following message: 'There are too many old logfiles in /var/log.....'. Is there some way to clean up the disk a bit so I don't get the message every half hour or so?Here are the steps:
- Login via webadmin and enable ssh access.
- SSH into the box and login as loginuser.
- At the prompt, login as su (superuser or root).
- Goto /var/log directory.
- Remove all the old log files by their date.
- "df -h" will tell you the disk usages.