I have a stand-alone Windows 2000 machine and have created a limited account in addition to the Administrator account. Faxing out works when I'm logged on as administrator, however, I get errors and cannot fax out when logged onto the limted account.Here is a work around for this problem:
- Go into Printers and right Click on the FaxFinder Printer.
- Click the Properties button.
- Click the Security Tab.
- Check the Permissions for Manage Printers for the User Class (probably Everyone).
- They need to be allowed to Manage Printers.
- The administrator needs to give the Domain users access to Manage Printers for the FaxFinder Printer.