How to setup the RF550VPN and Sentinel.Sentinel
1. Right Click the Sentinel Key in the task bar.
2. Select RUN POLICY EDITOR
3. Select the KEY MANAGEMENT TAB.
4. Then select the + on the AUTHENTICATION KEYS
5. Next Double Click ADD
6. Next select the Create a new Preshared Key button
7. Select NEXT
8. Name the preshared key name::::::>Anything you want
9. Enter the shared secret
10. Confirm the shared secret
11. Select FINISH
12. Now select SECURITY POLICY tab
13. Select + on the VPN CONNECTIONS
14. Double Click ADD
15. Select IP in the Gateway Dialogue box
16. Enter the Public WAN IP address of the RF550VPN
17. Select the AUTHENTICATION KEY you created above in step 8
18. In the Intranet Box, insert the NETWORK ADDRESS (126.96.36.199) of the LAN you are tunneling to.
19. Insert the Subnet Mask.
20. Select OK. If it tries to go out an connect, just select CANCEL., It will now come up and say: Probing the other host failed, Do you still want to add the connection? Say YES.
21. Next hilite the IP address in the VPN connection area, and then select PROPERTIES,
22. On the General tab, select 3DES in the ENCRYPTION area
23. Next Select the Advanced Tab.
24. Remove the check mark from the AUTO DISCOVER PATH MAXIMUM TRANSFER UNIT (PMTU)
25. Select OK,
26. Next Select DIAGNOSTICS (if connected to the internet) to probe for a connection. It will tell you if you are successful.
27. If not, check the settings on the RF550/650VPN to be sure all is set correctly.
END OF SETUP…...