How do you run Flash Wizard in developer's mode?Steps to turn on Developer's Mode in Flash Wizard.
1. Go into the folder that has the FlashWizard.exe file.
2. Right click on the icon and select 'Create Shortcut'.
3. On the shortcut just created, right click and go to 'Properties'.
4. Select the 'Shortcut' tab.
5. Go to 'Target:' should see something similar to this:
Target: "C:\Program Files\MultiTech Systems\Flash Wizard\Flash Wizard.exe".
6. Add a -v (space dash v) outside of the last double quote. Should now see:
Target: "C:\Program Files\MultiTech Systems\Flash Wizard\Flash Wizard.exe" -v.
7. Select OK.
8. Double click on the Flash Wizard shortcut that was just created.
9. Then select the new firmware version, com port, device and 115200.
10. Click Next to proceed with the upgrade.