How do I configure the modem/router? How do I talk directly to the wireless modem? How do I disable PPP?How to configure the modem/router:
- Using a web browser, go to 192.168.2.1 to access the modem/router via the webadmin.
- Telnetting to 192.168.2.1 on port 23. When using telnet, you must use the supported commands to configure the modem/router.
How to talk directly to the wireless modem:
- Telnet to 192.168.2.1 on port 5000.
- For reliable connections directly to the modem on port 5000, you must disable PPP.
How to disable PPP:
- Via the webadmin, go to "PPP".
- Under the "PPP General" section, next to "PPP", click on "Disable".
- Then click on "SUBMIT" and then "Save&Restart"