Error when installing client software in XP: Error in function dAddPrinterDriver2, Error code: 126During the installation of the printer drivers the system needs to access a file called framedyn.dll. This error can occur because this file cannot be found and is usually due to the Windows Path environment variable being corrupt. The following steps will restore the framedyn.dll file so that the client completes the installation.
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type %systemroot%\system32\wbem, and then click OK.
3. Right-click framedyn.dll, and then click Copy on the shortcut menu that appears.
4. Click Start, and then click Run.
5. In the Open box, type %systemroot%\system32, and then click OK.
6. On the Edit menu, click Paste. If you are prompted to replace the existing file, click Yes.