Basic DID Wink Start / Immediate Start operation explained.Wink Start
- We supply battery on our DID port.
- As soon as your equipment starts drawing current, we will reverse polarity for 200ms (Wink) to indicate we are ready to receive digits.
- Once the digits are received, we reverse battery polarity again when we're ready to receive the call. Voltage (polarity) will remain reversed through the remainder of the call.
- The call ends when either your equipment stops drawing current, or we put battery back to normal.
- The only real difference between Wink and Immediate is that in Immediate start, your equipment starts drawing current and sends us the digits immediately. We reverse battery to indicate we are ready to accept digits and start the call.