HSPA+ Embedded Modem, Serial Interface - Single Pack
Modem only. Accessories sold separately.
Data Sheet: SocketModem® Cell Embedded Cellular Modems (3G & 2G Models)
Data Sheet: SocketModem® Cell Embedded Cellular Modems (4G-LTE Models)
Data Sheet: Connection Manager - Software Automation Tool for Management of Cellular Modem Connectivity
GSM Modem Activation Procedure
How to Properly Power Down a Cellular Radio
SocketModem® HSPA+ MTSMC-H5 Device Guide
Universal Socket MT-SMI-DK Developers Guide
Universal Developer Kit 2.0 MTUDK-ST-Cell (with USB only) Developer Guide
Universal Developer Kit 2.0 MTUDK-ST-Cell (with DB9 RS-232 Connector and USB) Developer Guide
USB Driver Installation Guide for -H5 Products
Universal Developer Kit 2.0 Cell MTUDK2-ST-Cell (with DB9 RS-232 Connector and USB) Quick Start
Universal Developer Kit 2.0 Cell MTUDK2-ST-Cell (with USB only) Quick Start
Using AT RUN, Setting up Digital Voice Interace and Configuring Ports
AT Commands for version 12.00.023 -H5 HSPA+ and 12.00.223 -H6 Products
Telit 3G Modules AT Commands Reference Guide
Windows Driver for MTCBA-C1/E1/G2/H5 (serial), MTCMR-x, MTC-x (serial) and MTSMC-x (serial) devices. This includes Universal IP serial interface for the H3, EV2, H4, EV3, H5 and C2 radios.
The installation procedure is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit Microsoft 7, 8, Vista, XP SP3 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
Note: For USB devices start with step 1. For serial devices start with step 5.
1. Unzip the compressed file "mtcmr_mtsmc_mtcba_uip_usb_autoinstall_signed_1003.zip".
2. Open the directory created, 'drivers' folder.
3. Run the 'install.bat' file to install USB driver.
4. Plug in USB from modem to computer and turn on the MultiModemCell, or MTSMC/MTCMR modem.
5. Go into Control Panel in Windows.
6. Run Phone and Modem Options and click on Modems tab.
7. Click on Add button.
8. Click on 'Don’t detect my Modem', then hit the Next button.
9. When inside the Install Modem screen, click on Have Disk button.
10. Browse to the ‘drivers’ folder.
11. Select the ‘MTSMCIP_MTCMRIP.INF’ file and click Open.
12. Select the proper modem from the list and click Next.
13. Choose the appropriate COM Port and click Next.
14. Click Finish and the modem driver is installed.
Windows Serial Drivers for MTC, MTCBA, MTQ, MTQN and MTSMC products. Adds support for 4G LTE Cat 4, 3, 1 and M1 products.
Supports 32 bit and 64 bit Windows through 10 and 2012.
Connection Manager Release Notes. See your product's device guide or user manual for installation instructions.
See your product's device guide or user manual for installation instructions.
2020-03-10: SocketModem Cell, Firmware Change - New LTE Cat 4 Models, End-of-Life Old Ordering Part Numbers
Copyright © 1995 - 2021 by Multi-Tech Systems, Inc. · All rights reserved.