Connecting Assets in Hazardous Locations
MultiConnect® rCell 100 Series industrial cellular routers with serial and Ethernet ports, Wi-Fi and GPS, for Class 1 Division 2 applications
Whether connecting an older serial device or todays Ethernet, the MultiConnect rCell will accommmodate the connectivity and the protocols. Remote access to Modbus devices is made convenient with the integrated serial terminal server. The MultiConnect rCell is certified for use with AT&T, Verizon,and T-Mobile to accommodate all your domestic deployments.
Multi-carrier connectivity for yesterdays serial devices and todays Ethernet in a single model.
Now available from Winn-Marion Companies, a MultiTech Authorized Value-Added Reseller proudly serving the industrial and semiconductor process markets.
BUY NOW from MultiTech for the LTE Cat 4 Router with Fallback and DIN rail mounting plate (AT&T/Verizon).
BUY NOW from MultiTech for the LTE Cat 4 Router with Fallback, Wi-Fi/BT/GPS, and DIN rail mounting plate (AT&T/Verizon).
Benefits of the MultiConnect rCell cellular routers
- U.S. based design and manufacturing in Minnesota
- Cat 4 with downlinks to 150 Mbps
- Battery and solar capable with input voltage range of 7-32VDC
- Winter and summer ready with industrial operational temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- No special software required for configuration
- Remote device management uses our no-cost device management platform called DeviceHQ®
- Connects to an extensive variety of existing EFM/RTU & PLCs