Making It Easy to Learn and Integrate IoT Connectivity Technologies
MultiTech makes it easy for schools and universities to learn and apply new connectivity technologies. The University IoT Program has been expanded to now include Private LTE/CBRS along with Low-Power Wide-Area Networks (LPWAN) and our award winning cellular connectivity platforms. Private LTE networks are becoming an alternative to public LTE and Wi-Fi networks. LPWAN is a wireless network designed for long range communications using low power consumption and a low bit rate to connect a wide variety of "things". LPWAN includes both licensed (LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT) and unlicensed bandwidth technologies (LoRa® spread spectrum). MultiTech’s IoT University Program is uniquely positioned with the expertise and products in all three technologies to meet the widest variety of requirements for connectivity in education.
University IoT Program Benefits
- Working with a leader in Private LTE, cellular, LPWAN, and LoRa technology
- Integrated, standards based, product kits
- Discounted products for evaluation
- Developers website portal: www.multitech.net
- Visibility of your program with press releases, case studies and workshops
More information on CBRS Private LTE Networks and Products.
New product for students in underserved areas: MultiConnect® CBRS Wi-Fi AP Wi-Fi Access Point for CBRS Cellular Networks
- CBRS Wi-Fi Access Point for Underserved areas Press Release
- Program Expanded to Include CBRS Private LTE Devices for OnGo Networks Press Release
- Students Nationwide Discover the Possibilities of LoRaWAN Networks Press Release
- Momentum and Expansion into Cellular Products Press Release
- University of New Hampshire Smart Gadget Press Release
- Contact Us for Program Assistance
Recommended LoRa Products
Recommended Cellular Products
Featuring MultiConnect Dragonfly Cellular System on Module (SoM)
The MultiConnect Dragonfly embedded cellular SoM's are fully certified and carrier approved, ready to integrate modules that offer developers the functionality of a programmable computing platform with the convenience of an onboard cellular radio all in one compact design. From a software perspective, the Dragonfly is compatible with the Arm® Mbed™ programming platform allowing for rapid prototyping, development, and deployment. With its integrated Cortex®-M4 processor, developers can host their application and have access to a full suite of interfaces for connecting sensors or other remote assets.