MultiTech Masters Program
Enabling successful implementation of large-scale IoT programs by reducing technical risk and shortening time to market
MultiTech Masters partners provide valuable design, development and integration assistance, as well as project management and other value added services.
- Create a qualified and aligned ecosystem of partners with IoT connected technology competency and complementary expertise
- Reduce technical risk and shorten time to market
- Enable customers to successfully implement large scale IoT programs
Meet Our Masters
- Connected Development (USA): Services including consulting, embedded hardware and software design, custom RF and antenna design, certification and cloud integration. Connected Development is a MultiTech company.
- Etteplan (Finland): A leading European provider of R&D services for embedded systems & IoT, test systems and industrial Internet applications for industrial, telecom, medical and defense technology sectors.
- Vertical M2M (France): Since 2008, an independent telecom software vendor (ISV) & Internet of Things solution provider designing CommonSense, a generic IoT CLOUD platform, enabling enterprise applications with a focus on Energy & SmartCity/building service providers and equipment manufacturers.
Master Partner Benefits
- Business Development
- Opportunity Referrals
Masters Qualification Criteria
Integrators are selected based on proven success designing devices and applications using MultiTech technology, and the ability to deliver a set of complementary skills and industry expertise. Selection criteria includes hardware, software and mechanical integration skills as well as expertise in design, prototyping, certification and manufacture of IoT devices.
Need Masters Assistance with Your IoT Implementation or Interesting in Applying to be a Master?
Direct Sales: 888-288-5470