MultiTech Reveal™ Wireless Temperature Sensors
Measure Air Temperatures and Humidity Levels with LoRaWAN Sensors
MultiTech Reveal™ Wireless Temperature Sensors are designed to accurately detect ambient air temperature or humidity and use air flow to measure levels. LoRaWAN® sensors for air temperature are available for both indoor and outdoor/industrial use.
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR APPLICATIONS
- Food Service
- Cold Chain Monitoring
- Buildings, Restaurants, Retail
- Laboratory Monitoring
- Server Room Monitoring
- Warehouse Monitoring
Commercial Refrigeration Monitoring - Learn More
The MultiTech Reveal Sensors, originally designed and manufactured by recently acquired Radio Bridge, are long-range wireless sensors for the Internet of Things (IoT) that utilize the LoRaWAN® wireless standard and are engineered for long-range, and extended battery life applications, all at an affordable cost.
The LoRaWAN wireless temperature sensors are designed with an open architecture for flexible integration, and an optional web-based console for provisioning, monitoring, and configuring the sensors in the field.
MultiTech provides everything from sensors, to embedded communications devices, modems and gateways, cloud connectivity and device management services – as well as custom design and application development.
Radio Bridge Console
The Radio Bridge Console is an optional web-based fully integrated solution that provides sensor configuration, LoRaWAN Network Server management, configurable alerts and notifications and sensor visualization that enables you to deploy and validate your sensor-to-cloud solution immediately, without spending weeks or months on system integration efforts.
SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- Open architecture for flexible integration
- Optional web-based console for provisioning, monitoring, and configuration of sensors in the field
- Seamlessly integrate with MultiTech portfolio of LoRaWAN gateways
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range, up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- 200,000+ transmissions on a single battery and a 5-10 year battery life depending on usage.
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
For More Information
LoRaWAN Wireless Temperature Sensors
For measurement of air temperature levels
LoRaWAN External Probe Temperature Sensor for Indoor Use (1 Pk)
LoRaWAN Air Temp and Humidity Sensor for Indoor Use (1 Pk)
LoRaWAN External-Probe Air Temp and Humidity Sensor for Outdoor/Industrial Use (1 Pk)
LoRaWAN External-Probe Temperature Sensor for Outdoor/Industrial Use (1 Pk)
LoRaWAN Thermocouple Temperature Sensor for Outdoor/Industrial Use (1 Pk)