MultiTech Reveal™ Wireless Sensor/Bridges
Ultrasonic and Dry Sensor/Bridge
The MultiTech Reveal™ Sensors are long-range wireless sensors for the Internet of Things (IoT) that utilize the LoRaWAN® wireless standard and are all engineered for long-range, low cost, and extended battery life applications.
The MultiTech Reveal sensors are designed with an open architecture for flexible integration, and an optional web-based console for provisioning, monitoring, and configuration of the sensors in the field. Custom design is also available with the goal of achieving seamless sensor-to-cloud solutions for a variety of applications. With the addition of the new sensor line MultiTech is now able to provide everything from sensors, to embedded communications devices, modems and gateways, cloud connectivity and device management services – as well as custom design and application development.
Also available is an optional web-based fully integrated device management console for the automatic provisioning, monitoring, and configuration of sensors in the field. It also provides visualizations and advanced notification features that allow for full sensor-to-cloud solutions.
The 4-20mA Current Loop Sensor/Bridge uses a 10-bit ADC to measure an analog value between 4 and 20mA with a 10uA resolution. If the measured value rises above or fails below the configured thresholds, an alert is sent over the wireless network.
The Maxbotix Ultrasonic Sensor to LoRaWAN bridge is an outdoor/industrial version and provides LoRaWAN connectivity for Maxbotix products (models MB738#, MB758#, and the MB7150).
The LoRaWAN IP67 Dry Contact Sensor/Bridge is a two-wire dry sensor that detects a connection between two-wires. The Armored Sensor™ IP67 weather-proof enclosure makes the sensor suitable for outdoor and industrial use. The Dry Contact sensor/bridge is also available for indoor, smart building applications. The contact sensor can also be used as a bridge device to enable a wide variety of sensors.
APPLICATIONS - Maxbotix Ultrasonic Sensor
- Tank level monitoring and measurements
- Factory bin level detection
- Waste management and garbage levels
- Smart parking systems
- Snow level monitoring
- Rangefinder distance measurement
APPLICATIONS - Dry Contact Sensor/Bridge
- Doorbell press detection
- Remote button press detection
- Remote reed switch detection
- General purpose contact sensor (two wire open/close detection)
- Wireless Contact Sensor User Guide
- Wireless 4-20mA Current Loop Sensor User Guide
- Wireless Ultrasonic Level Sensor User Guide
- Open architecture for flexible integration
- Optional web-based console for provisioning, monitoring, and configuration of sensors in the field
- Seamlessly integrate with MultiTech portfolio of LoRaWAN gateways
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range, up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
Connect Third Party Sensors & Devices to a LoRaWAN Network
LoRaWAN Dry Contact Sensor/Bridge for Indoor Use (1 Pk)
LoRaWAN IP67 4-20mA Current Loop Sensor/Bridge for Outdoor/Industrial Use (1 Pk)
LoRaWAN IP67 Dry Contact Sensor/Bridge for Outdoor/Industrial Use (1 Pk)
LoRaWAN IP67 Maxbotix Ultrasonic Sensor/Bridge for Outdoor/Industrial Use (1 Pk)