Radio Bridge Wireless Push Button Sensors
Transmit on a Button Press Event
The LoRaWAN Wireless Push Button Sensor transmits on a button press event. It can be used as a panic button wearable device, personal emergency response system (PERS), remote control or other remote push button applications. An alert is sent to the wireless network when the button is pressed.
PUSH BUTTON SENSOR APPLICATIONS
- Panic Button
- Building Security
- Service Call
- Personal Emergency Response (PERS)
Push buttons sensors are another example of how the Internet of Things (IoT) is helping people in real-time get the support they need. The Wireless Push Button sensors connect to your emergency network to keep your team, clients, patients or classrooms safe.
The MultiTech Sensors are long-range wireless sensors for the Internet of Things (IoT) that utilize the LoRaWAN® wireless standard and are engineered for long-range, and extended battery life applications, all at an affordable cost.
The LoRaWAN wireless push button sensors are designed with an open architecture for flexible integration, and an optional web-based console for provisioning, monitoring, and configuring the sensors in the field.
MultiTech provides everything from sensors, to embedded communications devices, modems and gateways, cloud connectivity and device management services – as well as custom design and application development.
Radio Bridge Console
The Radio Bridge Console is an optional web-based fully integrated solution that provides sensor configuration, LoRaWAN Network Server management, configurable alerts and notifications and sensor visualization that enables you to deploy and validate your sensor-to-cloud solution immediately, without spending weeks or months on system integration efforts.
SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- Open architecture for flexible integration
- Optional web-based console for provisioning, monitoring, and configuration of sensors in the field
- Seamlessly integrate with MultiTech portfolio of LoRaWAN gateways
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range, up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- 200,000+ transmissions on a single battery and a 5-10 year battery life depending on usage.
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration