Radio Bridge LoRaWAN Wireless Leak Detection Sensors
Detect the Presence of Water with a LoRaWAN Leak Detection Sensor
LoRaWAN Wireless Leak Detection Sensors use a water probe to detect the presence of water. When water is detected, an alert is sent remotely over the wireles network to prevent a potential catastrophic event.
The wireless leak sensor uses LoRaWAN® technology to prevent damage to expensive equipment. Place the remote leak detector near water heaters, standing tanks, window/doors, toilets, septic systems, condenser and refrigeration systems, floor drains, or water control valves to prevent costly liquid damage.
Custom designs are available for the most complex facilities. Integrating these LoRaWAN water leak detection sensors on the same network makes monitoring possible from the most remote locations. Reach out to our team to discuss the best solution for your application.
WATER SENSOR APPLICATIONS
- Leak Detection
- Sink and Toilet Leak Detection
- Plumbing and Reservoir Leaks
- Burst Water Pipe Monitoring
- Data Center Leak Monitoring
- Water Intrusion Monitoring
The MultiTech Sensors are long-range wireless sensors for the Internet of Things (IoT) that utilize the LoRaWAN® wireless standard and are engineered for long-range, and extended battery life applications, all at an affordable cost.
The LoRaWAN leak detection sensor is designed with an open architecture for flexible integration, and an optional web-based console for provisioning, monitoring, and configuring the sensors in the field.
MultiTech provides everything from sensors, to embedded communications devices, modems and gateways, cloud connectivity and device management services – as well as custom design and application development.
Radio Bridge Console
The Radio Bridge Console is an optional web-based fully integrated solution that provides sensor configuration, LoRaWAN Network Server management, configurable alerts and notifications and sensor visualization that enables you to deploy and validate your sensor-to-cloud solution immediately, without spending weeks or months on system integration efforts.
SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- Open architecture for flexible integration
- Optional web-based console for provisioning, monitoring, and configuration of sensors in the field
- Seamlessly integrate with MultiTech portfolio of LoRaWAN gateways
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range, up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
LoRaWAN Wireless Leak Detection Sensors
Water Leak Probes and Water Ropes
LoRaWAN Water Detect Sensor for Indoor Use (1 Pk)
LoRaWAN Water Detect with 1 Meter Rope Sensor for Indoor Use (1 Pk)
LoRaWAN Water Detect with 1 Meter Rope Sensor for Outdoor/Industrial Use (1 Pk)