MultiTech Reveal™ Wireless Dry Contact Sensors
Detects Contact Between Two-Wired Points
The MultiTech Reveal™ Sensors, originally designed and manufactured by recently acquired Radio Bridge, are long-range wireless sensors for the Internet of Things (IoT) that utilize the LoRaWAN® wireless standard and are all engineered for long-range, low cost, and extended battery life applications.
The MultiTech Reveal sensors are designed with an open architecture for flexible integration, and an optional web-based console for provisioning, monitoring, and configuration of the sensors in the field. Custom design is also available with the goal of achieving seamless sensor-to-cloud solutions for a variety of applications. With the addition of the new sensor line MultiTech is now able to provide everything from sensors, to embedded communications devices, modems and gateways, cloud connectivity and device management services – as well as custom design and application development.
Also available is an optional web-based fully integrated Radio Bridge Device Management Console for the automatic provisioning, monitoring, and configuration of sensors in the field. It also provides visualizations and advanced notification features that allow for full sensor-to-cloud solutions.
The LoRaWAN Wireless Dry Contact Sensor is a two-wire dry sensor that detects a connection between two-wires. The Armored Sensor™ weather-proof enclosure makes the sensor suitable for outdoor and industrial use. The dry contact sensor is also available for indoor, smart building applications. The contact sensor can also be used as a bridge device to enable a wide variety of sensors.
- Doorbell press detection
- Remote button press detection
- Remote reed switch detection
- General purpose contact sensor (two wire open/close detection)
SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- Radio Bridge Support for Reveal Wireless Sensors
- Sensor Battery Estimator
- Wireless Contact Sensor User Guide
- Open architecture for flexible integration
- Optional web-based console for provisioning, monitoring, and configuration of sensors in the field
- Seamlessly integrate with MultiTech portfolio of LoRaWAN gateways
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range, up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration