MultiTech QuickStart IoT Solutions
AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN®
These kits are now End-of-Life.
To assist you in finding the most suitable substitute product, contact your MultiTech sales representative.
MultiTech QuickStart AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN® provides everything needed to rapidly get your LoRaWAN sensor application up and running on AWS – all in one box. The QuickStart kit is designed to enable you to obtain sensor information from an off-the-shelf sensor and display it in the cloud within minutes of opening the box. QuickStart kit – the industry’s most configurable, manageable, and scalable communications kit for industrial IoT applications.
MultiTech QuickStart is designed to connect to AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN using Semtech’s Basic Station packet forwarder. MultiTech has worked with the AWS team to reduce the complexity of configuration by providing an example “Hello World” application that runs on AWS. The QuickStart kit support hundreds of certified LoRaWAN sensors and actuators to support your IoT business case.
- Conduit® AP Access Point gateway with MultiTech mPower™ Edge Intelligence embedded software version 5.3
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to AWS LoRaWAN for AWS IoT Core
- All components required for connectivity from production-ready certified sensors to the "Hello World" application to reduce confusion and simplify your IoT business case
- Remotely configure and optimize the gateway through MultiTech DeviceHQ® IoT Application Store and Device Management platform
- Temperature and humidity sensor with battery included
- 868 and 915 MHz LoRaWAN channel plans for Europe and North America
- Ethernet gateway with external antenna and AC power adaptor
- Integration with AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN