MultiTech Conduit® IP67 200 Series
IP67 Conduit for Outdoor LoRa® Deployments (MTCDTIP2 Series)
MultiTech Conduit® IP67 200 Series Base Station is a ruggedized IoT gateway solution, specifically designed for outdoor LoRa® public or private network deployments. This highly scalable and certified IP67 solution is capable of resisting the harshest environmental factors including moisture, dust, wind, rain, snow and extreme heat, supporting LoRaWAN® applications in virtually any environment. The enhanced Conduit IP67 solution can support thousands of LoRaWAN certified end nodes, including the MultiTech mDot™ and xDot®. This flexible solution provides durable, low-power, wide area connectivity in support of M2M and IoT applications for both LoRa service providers and individual enterprises wanting to expand their LoRa network coverage.
Designed for easy deployment, the solution includes an IP67 enclosure, external LoRa antenna to improve outdoor range and Ethernet or optional 4G-LTE backhaul.
It can be deployed as part of an existing telecommunications tower, individual stand or wall mount.
- Greatly expands LoRa network coverage
- External antenna increases LoRa connectivity to remote assets
- Improved design enhancing thermal performance and easy external port access to SIM and Ethernet connectors
- Cloud-based device management platform for over-the-air network diagnostics and configuration
- ISM band scanning for optimum LoRa performance
- GNSS for location coordinate information
- Certified for North American 915 MHz and Europe 868 MHz ISM bands
LTE Cat 4 Conduit IP67 200 Series Base Station for Europe
LTE Cat 1 Conduit IP67 200 Series Base Station for North America
LTE Cat 1 mPower Programmable Base Station, 8-channel, 915 MHz with external LoRa antenna, internal cellular antenna (AT&T/Verizon)
Ethernet Only Conduit IP67 200 Series Base Station
Ethernet only mPower Programmable Base Station, 8-channel, 868 MHz with internal LoRa antenna
Ethernet only mPower Programmable Base Station, 8-channel, 868 MHz with external LoRa antenna
Ethernet only mPower Programmable Base Station, 8-channel, 915 MHz with external LoRa antenna