HSPA+ Modem, RS-232 Interface w/o Accessories
Includes modem only, accessories sold separately
Data Sheet: MultiConnect® Cell 100 Series Cellular Modems
GSM Modem Activation Procedure
How to Properly Power Down a Cellular Radio
USB Driver Installation Guide for -H5 Products
AT Commands for version 12.00.024 -H5 HSPA+ Products
Using AT RUN, Setting up Digital Voice Interace and Configuring Ports
AT Commands for version 12.00.023 -H5 HSPA+ and 12.00.223 -H6 Products
Telit 3G Modules AT Commands Reference Guide
MultiConnect Cell 100 Series MTC H5 User Guide
Windows Driver for MTCBA-C1/E1/G2/H5 (serial), MTCMR-x, MTC-x (serial) and MTSMC-x (serial) devices. This includes Universal IP serial interface for the H3, EV2, H4, EV3, H5 and C2 radios.
The installation procedure is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit Microsoft 7, 8, Vista, XP SP3 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
Note: For USB devices start with step 1. For serial devices start with step 5.
1. Unzip the compressed file "mtcmr_mtsmc_mtcba_uip_usb_autoinstall_signed_1003.zip".
2. Open the directory created, 'drivers' folder.
3. Run the 'install.bat' file to install USB driver.
4. Plug in USB from modem to computer and turn on the MultiModemCell, or MTSMC/MTCMR modem.
5. Go into Control Panel in Windows.
6. Run Phone and Modem Options and click on Modems tab.
7. Click on Add button.
8. Click on 'Don’t detect my Modem', then hit the Next button.
9. When inside the Install Modem screen, click on Have Disk button.
10. Browse to the ‘drivers’ folder.
11. Select the ‘MTSMCIP_MTCMRIP.INF’ file and click Open.
12. Select the proper modem from the list and click Next.
13. Choose the appropriate COM Port and click Next.
14. Click Finish and the modem driver is installed.
Windows Serial Drivers for MTC, MTCBA, MTQ and MTSMC products. Adds support for 4G products.
Supports 32 bit and 64 bit Windows through 10 and 2012.
Copyright © 1995 - 2017 by Multi-Tech Systems, Inc. · All rights reserved.