University IoT Program for LoRa® Connectivity
Making it Easy to Learn and Integrate Connectivity Technologies
MultiTech makes it easy for schools and universities to learn and apply new connectivity technologies. This program focuses on Low-Power Wide-Area Neworks (LPWAN) using LoRaWAN™. LPWAN is a wireless network designed for long range communications using low power consumption and a low bit rate to connect a wide variety of "things".
University Program Benefits
- Working with a leader in LoRaWAN technology and standards
- Integrated, standards based, product kits
- Discounted products for evaluation
- Developers website portal: www.multitech.net
- Visibility of your program wtih press releases, case studies and workshops
MultiConnect® Conduit™ IoT Starter Kit for LoRa® Technology
MultiTech helps you integrate connected devices for the Internet of Things by supplying connectivity hardware, software, and expertise. It's easy to get started with the MultiConnect Conduit IoT Starter Kit for LoRa Technology.
This kit provides everything you need to rapidly get your LoRa proof of concept up, running, and connected to the cloud - all in one box.
- Pre-configured Conduit programmable gateway, MultiConnect mDot Box, and cloud connectors simplify and quicken Proof of Concept or site surveys
- Out of the box connectivity to cloud platforms enables data insight, analytics, and visualization in minutes
- All MultiConnect Conduit LoRa components for connectivity from edge sensors to the Cloud bundled together in one box to simplify IoT connections and ordering
- Remotely monitor and optimize the Conduit performance through DeviceHQ® Device Management
- Temperature, light, pressure, and accelerometer sensors plus GPS are included in the MultiConnect mDot Box.
- Flexibility to develop end-to-end LoRa proof of concepts from scratch support virtually unlimited IoT use cases.
Call 1-888-288-5470 or email email@example.com