Secure, Long Range RF Modules (MTXDOT Series)
The MultiConnect® xDot™ is a secure, CE/FCC certified, ARM® mbed™ programmable, low-power RF module, that provides long-range, low bit rate M2M data connectivity to sensors, industrial equipment and remote appliances.
The MultiConnect xDot is LoRaWAN™ 1.0.1 compliant, providing bi-directional data communication up to 10 miles/15 km line-of-sight and 1-3 miles / 2 km into buildings**, using sub-GHz ISM bands in North America and Europe.
xDots bring intelligence, reduced complexity and a lower overall bill of material cost to the very edge of the network while supporting a variety of electronic interfaces to connect just about any “Thing” for years on battery power.
Want to know more about LoRaWAN technology?
Visit our LoRa® information hub today for the latest in-depth information.
DEVELOPER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- Developer documentation and support available at www.multitech.net
MANUALS & GUIDES
- Range of miles
- Deep in-building penetration - 1 to 3 miles / 2 km
- Developer friendly to integrate and quickly deploy assets
- Run for years on battery power
- FCC/CE end-certified with ARM® mbed™ libraries for developers
- LoRa Alliance Certified™
- Optional Gemalto secure element for AES-128 cryptographic encryption
- 2-way duplex communication, ideal for emergency or mission-critical applications
- Multiple I/O interfaces for most any "Thing"
- LoRaWAN data rates 293bps - 20 Kbps + FSK up to 300Kbps
Programmable RF Modules - 915 MHz (North America)
Programmable RF Modules - 868 MHz (Europe)
USB Dongle Developer Kit
Conduit™ Communications Gateways - 4G-LTE (AT&T)
Conduit™ Communications Gateways - 4G-LTE (Verizon)
Conduit™ Communications Gateways - 4G-LTE (Europe & Australia)
LTE mLinux Programmable Gateway w/EU/UK Accessory Kit
LTE Application Enablement Gateway w/EU/UK Accessory Kit
LTE mLinux Programmable Gateway w/EU/UK/AU Accessory Kit
LTE Application Enablement Gateway w/EU/UK/AU Accessory Kit
Conduit™ Communications Gateways - HSPA+
Conduit™ Communications Gateways - Non-cellular Models
Conduit LoRa Accessory Kit (915 MHz)
Conduit LoRa Accessory Kit 915 MHz - includes one LoRa accessory mCard, two 915 MHz mDot long-range RF modules, one mDot developer kit, two LoRa antennas and one USB cable
Conduit LoRa Accessory Kit (868 MHz)
Conduit LoRa Accessory Kit 868 MHz - includes one LoRa accessory mCard, two 868 MHz mDot long-range RF modules, one mDot developer kit, two LoRa antennas and one USB cable