Gateway Accessory Cards
MultiConnect® mCard™ gateway accessory cards provide the flexibility needed to manage a wide range of different wired and wireless interfaces and associated communication protocols required to connect sensors, appliances, and assets to the MultiConnect® Conduit™ and MultiConnect® Gambit™ programmable gateways.
Available options include a LoRaWAN™ Ready mCard capable of supporting thousands of MultiConnect® mDot™ long range RF modules monitoring and controlling remote field assets.
Want to know more about LoRaWAN technology?
Visit our LoRa® information hub today for the latest in-depth information.
- Multi-Function Serial (both DTE and DCE variants)
- General Purpose Input Output (GPIO)
- LoRaWAN Long Range, Low Power Wireless Access Network
- Ethernet, XBee, and CAN and MOD bus releasing in 2016
- Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi®, GNSS native to the Conduit board releasing in 2016
- Developer documentation and support available at www.multitech.net
- Increase operational capacity without incurring extra gateway cost
- Published and open interface to enable 3rd parties to develop mCards that meet their own interface requirements
- Future proof design concept to rapidly address emerging connectivity standards
Gateway Accessory Cards - GPIO
GPIO Accessory Card, GPIO Cable Sold Separately
Gateway Accessory Cards - LoRa
Conduit™ Communications Gateways - 4G-LTE (AT&T)
Conduit™ Communications Gateways - 4G-LTE (Verizon)
Conduit™ Communications Gateways - 4G-LTE (Europe & Australia)
LTE mLinux Programmable Gateway w/EU/UK Accessory Kit
LTE Application Enablement Gateway w/EU/UK Accessory Kit
LTE mLinux Programmable Gateway w/EU/UK/AU Accessory Kit
LTE Application Enablement Gateway w/EU/UK/AU Accessory Kit