MultiConnect® Conduit™ AP
Access Point for LoRa® Technology LoRaWAN™ to IP Border Gateway
The MultiConnect® Conduit™ AP Access Point for LoRa® Technology affordably provides deep in-building connectivity and improved service levels for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN™ protocol.
Based on the award-winning MultiConnect® Conduit™ gateway, it is designed specifically to extend end-point density and provide coverage in difficult to reach areas cell tower or rooftop deployments may not penetrate.
For IoT assets clustered in commercial buildings like hotels, convention centers, offices and retail facilities, the easy-to-deploy access point with integrated antennas can be mounted on walls or ceilings to extend LoRa connectivity.
Compatible with leading LoRaWAN Network Servers operating in the cloud, enterprise data center or public operators’ core networks, the access point provides you with a choice of 4G-LTE, Ethernet or Wi-Fi IP backhaul.
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved
- 4G-LTE with 2x2 MiMo
- LoRa Omni-Directional internal antenna with +2 dBi gain for 868/915 MHz ISM band
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
- Support for maximum 27dBm Transmitter Power Output